We still can’t get over marsala, an earthy red wine shade selected as Pantone 2015 Color of the Year. This warm, romantic color is even more on-trend as we head into the holiday season, and there are so many ways to incorporate it into your makeup. Follow these steps to get the marsala look:
- Apply Jeweled Eye Pencil in merlot to the lid.
- Blend Eye Shadow in coy in the crease with the Eye Blender Brush.
- Coat lashes with Lash Lengthening Mascara in black.
- Sweep Blush in sheer petal on the cheeks.
- Finish with the perfect marsala lipstick, Suede Matte Stick in port.
More marsala makeup picks:
- Lipstick in nutmeg and snapdragon
- Gloss in nude and cherry blossom
- Liquid Lips in sultry and adore
- Royal Lip Crayon in majestic sienna
We can’t wait to see Pantone’s 2016 selection.