The Occasion: New Year’s Eve Party or night on the town
The Fashion: Cocktail dresses, velvet, satin and sequins
The Look: Mermaid
In a word: Daring
- Press diamond gloEye shadow over entire eye with base brush.
- Line around the entire eye, top and bottom, with twilight gloPrecision eye pencil.
- Using the eyeliner / brow brush, press the sable gloEye shadow into the upper lash line.
- Press the mermaid gloEye shadow into the lower lash line with eyeliner / brow brush.
- Use the artists tip from the eye pencil to blend shadow all the way around the eye to create a smoky look.
*Tip: Color should not be blended above the crease; keep all dark colors on the upper lid.
- Apply a natural wash of sheer petal gloBlush to the apples of the cheeks with the blush brush.
- Apply blushing gloGloss all over the lips.