The Occasion: Office party
The Fashion: Rich fabrics like velvet and satin
The Look: Smoky Eye
In a word: Elegant
- Press base color into eyelid from lashes to underneath the brow with the eye base brush.
- With the eye base brush, press the lid color onto entire eyelid, stopping underneath the brow bone.
- Using the mini crease brush, take the crease color and start at the outer edge of eye and work the brush back and forth in a windshield wiper motion 3/4 of the way into the eye.
- Line the upper lash line by pressing the liner color into the lash line with the smudge brush. Follow the entire lash line from the outer to inner corner.
- With the smudge brush apply the liner color to lower eye area by pressing into the lash line. Follow lash line from outer to inner corner.
- Finish by gently running the smudge brush across the upper and lower lash line to create a smooth, even, smoky look.
- Keep it simple by applying guava cream blush to the apples of the cheeks with the cream blush brush.
- Apply copper shimmer lip plumper to the lips.