The Occasion: Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends
The Fashion: Knitted sweaters, leather jackets, faux fur, animal prints
The Look: gloEye Divine Day to Night
In a word: Subtle
- Prep the lid with Lid primer.
- Use the eye blender brush to press base color from the Shimmer brick onto eyelid from lashes to brow.
- Over the base color, apply lid color onto entire eyelid to underneath brow bone.
- Apply crease shade from outer edge of eye 3/4 of the way into the eye with the eye blender brush.
- Finish by using the angled eyeliner brush to press Precision Eye Pencil in plum onto upper lash line.
- Brush on two coats of black Lash Lengthening Mascara.
- Add a kiss of color to the cheeks with Blush in bare.
- Finish look with Gloss in brown sugar.
- Don't forget to mist the skin with Moist Hydration Mist to set the minerals!
To transition the daytime look into evening, intensify eyes with additional liner and more definition in the crease.
- Begin with base, lid and crease shades as applied in the gloEye divine day look above.
- Use the angled eyeliner brush to press Cream Eyeliner in ebony onto top and bottom lashes.
- Finish by smoking out the eyes using the angled eyeliner brush. Blend the liner shade into freshly applied cream liner along the upper and lower lash line from outer edge in.
- Re-curl eyelashes and add an extra coat of mascara, if needed.
- Add a color to the cheeks with Blush in sweet.
- Apply Gloss in brown sugar to finish the look!
- Don’t forget to mist the skin with Moist Hydration Mist to set the minerals!