The Occasion: Thanksgiving dinner with family
The Fashion: Knitted sweaters, leather
jackets, faux fur, animal prints
- Add a kiss of color to the cheeks with Blush in bare.
To transition the daytime look into evening, intensify eyes with additional liner and more definition in the crease.
- Begin with base, lid and crease shades as applied in the gloEye divine day look above.
- Use the angled eyeliner brush to press Cream Eyeliner in ebony onto top and bottom lashes.
- Finish by smoking out the eyes using the angled eyeliner brush. Blend the liner shade into freshly applied cream liner along the upper and lower lash line from outer edge in.
- Re-curl eyelashes and add an extra coat of mascara, if needed.
- Add a color to the cheeks with Blush in sweet.
Labels: angled eyeliner brush, blush, eye blender brush, glo minerals, gloprofessional, Gloss, holiday makeup, lash lengthening mascara, Lid Primer, moist hydration mist, Precision Eye Pencil, shimmer brick, thanksgiving