Models Emanuela de Paula, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Liu Wen
A few nights ago more than 9 million people around the world tuned into CBS to watch supermodels Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and more strut the pink carpet at the 16th annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show taped in advance at the Lexington Avenue Armory in Manhattan, New York.
While Hollywood’s heavyweights looked on—and got in the action with performances by Jay-Z, Kanye West, Adam Levine, and Nicki Minaj—the angels put on a show in sparkling, scene-stealing lingerie with Spanish, space-age, and neon accents.
But while the looks were sultry, the makeup remained sweet, with subtle sweeps of shimmer that even an average angel—that means you—can recreate.
Here’s how to get the look, no personal trainers required.
1. Start by using Primer to fill in fine lines and large pores for an ideal canvas
2. Use a matte foundation like Pressed Base or Protective Liquid Foundation Matte II to create a flawless complexion
3. Swirl your favorite shades in the Shimmer Brick to illuminate key features like cheek bones, and eyes.
4. Line your eyes with Precision Eye Pencil in black then follow up with a your choice of black Mascara.
5. Apply a Sheer Lipstick in a natural shade like Aruba, Capri, or Bora Bora.