|Make sure you have these on hand to create the illusion of a good night's rest.
1. A quality moisturizer to plump up dehydrated skin
see glo therapeutics moisturizers
2. An anti-inflammatory eye cream reduce puffiness
Vital Eye Cream
3. A matte concealer to mask under-eye circles
Concealer - Under Eye
4. A skin highlighter with a light-reflecting formula to boost a lackluster complexion
5. A sparkly eye shadow or eyeliner applied to the lower lid to awaken tired eyes (see Thandie Newton on glamour.com)
glo minerals Eye Shadow & Precision Eye Pencil
Bonus: a refreshing mist to instantly awaken your senses throughout the day. Try Moist Hydration Mist if you like the smell of chamomile and geranium, or Revive Hydration Mist if you like peppermint and rosemary.