1. Begin with freshly-washed hair. Clean hair will help your blowout last longer.
2. Blot hair with a towel to remove excess moisture. Don't rub as this will create frizz.
3. Apply Reparative Keratin Leave-In Treatment to hair from root to tips to create texture, seal the cuticle, and help protect hair from the heat. Do not rinse.
5. Follow with a small amount of Infinite Shine Smoothing Oil to help smooth hair.
6. Pin hair back with clips. Take out one section at a time to dry. Use a paddle brush or round brush to blow-dry.
7. Starting at the top of each hair section, point the nozzle of the blow dryer downward on the hair and dry down to the tips, smoothing down the cuticles. Repeat with each section.
8. Once hair is completely dry, set it with cool air. Apply a very small amount of Infinite Shine Smoothing Oil to the ends of the hair to keep it shiny and smooth.
A KEEP IT SLEEK TIP:
Your blowout should last 2-3 days. If hair begins to feel greasy or limp, revitalize it with Re-energize Dry Shampoo
Learn more and order The Sleek Blowout Kit
Labels: Hair Care