Trend: Sleek and Sophisticated Ponytails
What we love about this trend: This trend looks incredibly polished and and can help you look classically chic and pulled together.
Where we saw the trend: Christian Dior and Diane von Furstenberg.
Keys to the trend: A deep side part, pin-straight hair with zero frizz.
Products to Use: Heat Protecting Serum, Infinite Shine Smoothing Oil, Reparative Keratin Leave-In Treatment, Radiant Fix hair Spray.
Get the look:
1) After applying Heat Protecting Serum and Reparative Keratin Leave-In Treatment, blow dry hair straight (follow with a flat iron if needed).
2) With a fine tooth comb, create a deep side part.
3) Add Infinite Shine Smoothing Oil and create a very low ponytail on the base of your neck, keeping the volume low.
4) Take a long section of hair and wrap around your hair elastic and secure with pins.
5) Spray with Radiant Fix Hair Spray to remove all fly aways.
Trend: Romantic Waves
What we love about this trend: This easy and versatile trend is perfect for those of you who don’t like to spend a lot of time with a blow dryer but still want to look put together.
Where we saw the trend: Gucci and Valentino.
Keys to the Trend: Part your hair straight down the middle and play up your hair’s natural texture.
Products to Use: Volume Infusion Lift Enhancing Shampoo and Conditioner, Texture Styling Spray
Get the Look:
1) Wash your hair with Volume Infusion Lift Enhancing Shampoo and Conditioner to give hair extra body and lift.
2) Spray damp hair with Texture Styling Spray to enhance your hair’s natural texture and wave.
3) Let hair air dry while you finish your makeup and beauty routine.
4) When your hair is almost dry, part it directly down the center of your head with a fine tooth comb.
5) Take small front sections on each side of your part and gently twist hair back.
6) Secure with bobby pins at the back of your head. For extra romance, add a pretty hair clip or barrette.