There’s something magical about Audrey Hepburn in her iconic role as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Her elegant yet girlish charm comes to life through her eclectic fashion and beauty choices. Recreating her famous look is surprisingly simple with some basics from your closet and your favorite glo minerals makeup products.
Holly Golightly Makeup:
After applying Pressed Base to achieve full coverage, follow these steps:
1) Draw a thick line with the Precision Eye Pencil in brown on your upper lash line.
2) Place Eye Shadow in kona on top of liner and blend to right below your crease.
3) Using the Eye Blender Brush, blend Eye Shadow in twig into your crease.
4) Highlight your brow bone with Eye Shadow in diamond.
5) Make a thick line on your upper lash line using Liquid Eyeliner in coal and slightly wing it out. Leave lower lash line clean.
6) Load your lashes with Volumizing Mascara.
7) Fill in brows with the Precision Brow Pencil making them at least two times thicker than normal.
8) Place Blush in nectar on cheekbones.
9) Add a pop of Blush in paradise on apples.
10) Apply Lipstick in rose petal.
Holly Golightly Costume:
Classic Black Dress: johnlewis.com
Small Tiara: asos.com
Oversized Sunglasses: johnlewis.com
Long Black Gloves: farfetch.com
Oversized Diamond Earrings: jewelry.1stdibs.com
Pearl Necklace: lordandtaylor.com
Labels: halloween, Looks We Love, Makeup