“We go together like like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong!” It’s alright, we know that you can sing every word to every song from Grease! That’s why we think dressing up as the goody goody gone glam, Sandy, sounds like a ton of fun! Below are our tips for recreating Sandy’s look for Halloween.
Start by layering Sheer Tint Base and Pressed Base and then follow these steps:
1) Place Eye Shadow in opal all over your lid from lash line to crease.
2) Using the Mini Crease Brush, place Eye Shadow in sable on the outer corner of your lower lash line then wing it out and pull it into your crease.
3) Blend Eye Shadow in silver mist inside the outer corner of the wing you just created.
4) Blend Eye Shadow in linen onto the ball of your lid and blend onto lower lash line.
5) Load upper and lower lashes with Water Resistant Mascara.
6) Fill in your brows with a Precision Eye Pencil.
7) Use Blush in begonia to contour by placing in the hollows of your cheeks.
8) Apply Gloss in poppy.
Inspiration for this look:
Black Top: net-a-porter.com
Leather Jacket: hm.com
Black Cigarette Pants: johnlewis.com
Red Shoes: karenmillen.com
Gold Hoops: kohls.com