1. My iPad – I’m not sure what I did before I had this little guy! It is my gps, music, magazines, newspapers, movies, games and any in flight entertainment you can imagine! It’s also an easy and convenient way to get some work done in the terminal and you don’t even have to remove it from your bag for security.
2. Revive Hydration Mist – My favorite glo product, this magical mist helps reset and hydrate my makeup while calming, cooling and soothing my skin (and my psyche).
3. A Big and Cozy Travel Scarf- Airplanes can be so chilly; a travel scarf (especially a soft cashmere one) is the perfect accessory.
4. Renew Serum – This is the one product that truly saves my skin while I’m traveling. It’s fabulous blend of Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid and Retinol keeps my cell turnover rate going and helps to prevent any blemishes.
5. Hand Sanitizer – It is still public transportation after all!
6. Mentos- My minty addiction! These help keep your breath fresh (you never know who you’ll be sitting next to)!
7. Cherry Balm – Planes tend to suck the moisture out of your skin and lips. Replenish your lips with the delicious and hydrating Cherry Balm
8. Something to Munch- I have a bit of my Jewish mother in me and constantly traveling through different time zones can throw off your eating schedule. Always make sure to have some delicious and nutritious snacks with you. My current obsession is pumpkin seeds and dried mango. Yum yum!
9. Fly with Me Travel Kit – Even though you are traveling you don’t want to leave your skin care regimen at home! The Fly With Me Travel Kit is the most convenient way to keep up the same routine no matter where your travels take you.
10. Vitamin Protection- The number one thing to remember when flying is to take care of yourself! Emergen – C is a travel must for me. Nothing ruins a trip more than being sick so ensure a fun travel experience by staying healthy and well!