Some women always seem to get it right when it comes to pairing the right makeup with any occasion. Our National Makeup Artist, Kate McCarthy, is definitely one of those ladies! We love this beautiful office party look that Kate created for the holiday season. The pretty nudes paired with a hint of shimmer is sure to add just the right amount of glamour and sophistication to your look.
Create the look:
1) Start with your favorite glo minerals base such as Pressed Base, Loose Base, Protective Liquid Foundation, or Sheer Tint Base.
2) Apply Eye Shadow in bamboo from lashline to crease.
3) Apply Eye Shadow in kona to your crease.
4) Apply Eye Shadow in twig onto your lid.
5) Apply eyeliner with the Precision Eye Pencil in black/brown to the upper lashline and outer corner of your lower lashline.
6) Smudge Eye Shadow in kona on your lower lashline.
7) Apply Blush in bare to your cheekbones.
8) Add a little Dust 24K to cheeks and eyes for added drama.
9) Apply Lipstick in nutmeg followed by Gloss in pink blossom.
Also, take a look at our favorite holiday party dresses and pictures from gloProfessional's holiday party!