Hi Kate! I am spending the holidays with my family (nothing very glamorous) but I still want to look festive. Any suggestions for looking put-together but casual?
There is nothing better than a relaxing holiday with the family. I always like to stay pretty casual. Skinny jeans, boots, a loose top or sweater (to hide the proof that I ate too much) and a fun makeup look that is understated but attention grabbing at the same time! The most important accessory for your holiday plans? Your loved ones!
Holiday with the Family Tutorial
1) Start with your favorite glo minerals base such as Pressed Base, Loose Base, Protective Liquid Foundation, or Sheer Tint Base.
2) Apply Eye Shadow in twinkle all over the lid.
3) Apply Dust 24K over the Eye Shadow.
4) Use the Precise Micro Eyeliner in navy to line the top and bottom lashline.
5) Apply Blush in nectar in the balls of your cheeks.
6) Add a touch of color to your lips with Gloss in cherry blossom.