If cold winter temperatures and short days are starting to bring you down, fight the winter blues with some pretty updates to your makeup routine. Try these five easy pick-me-ups that will instantly improve your mood!
1) Add An All Over Glow- Add a drop of Sheer Tint Illuminator to your Sheer Tint Base or Protective Liquid Foundation. The subtle light reflecting particles in the Illuminator will give your skin a warm, natural luminescence.
2) Give Your Cheeks a Pinch of Color- Use a cheek tint like Tint for Cheeks and Lips to give your cheeks an extra pop of color. This will brighten your complexion and add a healthy, natural flush to your face.
3) Give Yourself a Facelift- Add a touch of Highlighter to the upper corners of your cheekbones, brow bones, and inner corner of your eyes. Then using the Texture Brush and Bronze in sunlight add a slight contour just below your cheekbones and on the top of your top nose. This will give the illusion of higher cheekbones and a brighter complexion.
4) Try a New Lipstick Color- Few things can brighten your mood as fast as a great shade of Lipstick. Try some of these bold but beautiful colors: bali, jamaica, cabaret, or aubergine.
5) Show A Little Skin- Even though it’s winter you can still show a little skin! Add a little Body Glisten or Body Bronzer to your lotion for a subtle temporary tan.