The benefits of exercise go beyond a smaller waistline. Exercise can help increase our self-esteem, improve concentration and lower your risk of heart disease. Since sweating also helps your body get rid of toxins, exercise is a great way to improve the condition of your skin. In addition, working out can also lower cortisol levels in your body which helps reduce stress that can lead to inflammation and acne. While you are working towards your goal here’s what you should pack in your gym bag to keep your skin clean, clear and healthy!
1) Clothes made out of breathable fabric- Try to wear clothes made out of breathable fabric such as cotton or hemp. It’s also very important to change out of sweaty workout clothes immediately after working out to avoid body breakouts.
2) Eye Makeup Remover- Avoid ending your workout looking like you just watched the end of a sad movie by removing your eye makeup pre-sweat session.
3) Body Travel Kit- This kit contains three travel sized body products that can easily slip into your gym bag. The Body Wash and Sugar Body Polish will help remove any bacteria build up and the Body Butter will give your skin the moisture it needs after any workout.
4) Clear Complexion Pads- If you are unable to shower after the gym be sure to cleanse your face, chest and back with our Clear Complexion Pads. These convenient pads have Salicylic Acid which help clear up acne and prevent it.
5) Revive Hydration Mist- After a tough workout, spray a little Revive Hydration Mist to help you cool-off and recover. The refreshing mist is perfect for invigorating and reviving the senses!
6) Re-Energize Dry Shampoo- If you don’t have time to wash your hair after a workout try dry shampoo. It instantly cleanses your hair without any water or residue. A must have product for women on the go!
Labels: Hair Care, Skin Care