1) A Quick Cleanse - To avoid body breakouts it’s extremely important to remove sweat and bacteria after a workout. However, when you are on the go you might not have time for a shower. Use Clear Complexion Pads to wipe dirt and sweat from your face and body. These pads will remove any excess dirt, sweat and bacteria while fighting blemishes.
2) Hair Control - Keeping your hair out of your face is crucial during tough workouts but no one likes to see a big crease from a ponytail after the gym. Keep your hair looking fresh and crease free with Re-Energize Dry Shampoo and a creasless hair-tie such as these cute ones from The Twist Band.
3) Look for Water Resistance- Our Pressed Base is water resistant so it holds up amazingly well even during the toughest workout. We do suggest carrying some Blotting Papers with you to absorb any excess moisture on the go. We also suggest our Water Resistant Mascara to prevent running mascara.
4) Enhance Your Post Workout Glow- Use an all-in-one product like the Shimmer Brick in luster to touch up your eye makeup and add some extra color to your cheeks! With four different shades that can be used as Eye Shadow, Blush and Bronzer you will be ready to head back to the office looking beautiful and fresh!
5) Revive and Refresh- You’re probably already in a better mood after your workout but give yourself an even greater pick me up with a quick spray of Revive Hydration Mist. This cooling and moisturizing product is just what you need to feel refreshed and ready to go about your day!
Take a look at Esprit de She’s website for more tips on living a healthy, active lifestyle. While you’re there take a look at their list of upcoming races. gloProfessional is excited to be sponsoring this fun race event series for women and would love to see you at a race!