With busy schedules, finding time to make it to the gym for a workout takes some creativity. Whether it’s a 6:00 AM yoga class before work, hitting the gym on your lunch hour or a quick jog before picking up the kids- we are constantly on the go! Often times this means that we rarely have enough time to completely freshen up before heading back out into the real world. But don’t worry! No one has to know that you just spent the last 45 minutes on the treadmill. Follow these tips for looking fresh after your workout in 10 minutes or less!
1) A Quick Cleanse - To avoid body breakouts it’s extremely important to remove sweat and bacteria after a workout. However, when you are on the go you might not have time for a shower. Use Clear Complexion Pads to wipe dirt and sweat from your face and body. These pads will remove any excess dirt, sweat and bacteria while fighting blemishes.
2) Hair Control - Keeping your hair out of your face is crucial during tough workouts but no one likes to see a big crease from a ponytail after the gym. Keep your hair looking fresh and crease free with Re-Energize Dry Shampoo and a creasless hair-tie such as these cute ones from The Twist Band.
3) Look for Water Resistance- Our Pressed Base is water resistant so it holds up amazingly well even during the toughest workout. We do suggest carrying some Blotting Papers with you to absorb any excess moisture on the go. We also suggest our Water Resistant Mascara to prevent running mascara.
4) Enhance Your Post Workout Glow- Use an all-in-one product like the Shimmer Brick in luster to touch up your eye makeup and add some extra color to your cheeks! With four different shades that can be used as Eye Shadow, Blush and Bronzer you will be ready to head back to the office looking beautiful and fresh!
5) Revive and Refresh- You’re probably already in a better mood after your workout but give yourself an even greater pick me up with a quick spray of Revive Hydration Mist. This cooling and moisturizing product is just what you need to feel refreshed and ready to go about your day!
Labels: Esprit de She, Makeup, Skin Care