Sometimes a fun night out with your girlfriends is just what you need. If your plan this Valentine’s Day involves dinner with your gal pals why not try this fun and playful look created by our National Makeup Artist, Kate McCarthy. We love the bright color mixed with a flirty cat eye!
1) Starting with the lightest color from the Eye Shadow Trio in wildbloom, use the Eye Base Brush and apply the color from lid to brow bone.
2) With the Angled Eye Brush apply the darkest color from lashline to lid and into the crease.
3) Using the Blender Brush place the medium shade into the crease and blend thoroughly.
4) Line the upper lashline with Precise Micro Liner in black and draw the line out to create a cat eye.
5) Using the Smudge Brush, line the lower lash line with the darkest color from the trio.
6) Apply Water Resistant Mascara.
Labels: Makeup, Tutorials for Eyes