There’s a reason we call a good night’s rest “beauty sleep.” When we are well rested our eyes and complexion simply look brighter. However, we know all too well that sometimes getting the recommended 8 hours of sleep just isn't possible. You can avoid the dreaded “You look tired today” comment by following these 7 easy steps to fake 8 hours of sleep.
1) Look on the Bright Side- After washing your face, exfoliate using glo therapeutics Brightening Polish. This light scrub removes dead skin cells to enhance your skin’s natural brightness.
2) Hydrate- Hydration is key to healthy, glowing skin. So gulp down a glass of water and apply B5 Hydration to your skin. B5 Hydration restores moisture to the skin's surface, creating a healthier, plumper appearance.
3) Play It Cool- Next, apply Eye Fix Revitalizing Treatment to the area under your eyes. The cool metal ball applicator will help constrict blood vessels, which in turn helps reduce puffiness and the appearance of under eye bags.
4) Reach for the Light- Continue to focus on the undereye area by applying a light reflecting eye treatment such as Eye Revitalize. The light-reflecting minerals can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and brighten the eyes.
5) Get In Line- Using a flesh tone eyeliner is another way to combat one of the most common signs of tired eyes: redness around the rims of your lower eyelids. Hide the redness by applying the Precision Eye Pencil in peach around the inner corners of your eyes.
6) Open and Define- Mascara will be your eye’s best friend on mornings where a little extra something is needed. Lash Boosting Mascara will help give the illusion that your eyes are larger which translates to awake.
7) A Little Distraction- If all else fails we recommend creating a distraction from tired eyes with a beautiful, bold lip. Drawing attention to your mouth will give your eyes a welcome break as the center of attention. Plus, maybe adding a happy, bold color to your lips is just what you need to feel energized and awake!
Labels: Makeup, Skin Care