Hi Kate: I love a great, dramatic smoky eye but I've been noticing a softer, more daytime appropriate version this season. How do I create a daytime smoky eye?
A daytime smoky eye, also known as a blonde smoky eye, is one of my favorite looks. Follow these steps to create a simple yet gorgeous daytime look:
1) Line your upper lash line using the Jeweled Eye Pencil in bejeweled bronze.
3) Swipe the crease color from the Metallic Smoky Eye Kit on lash line.
4) Highlight your brow bone with Eye Shadow in diamond.
5) Use the lid color from the Metallic Smoky Eye Kit and apply using the Smudge Brush to your lower lash line.
6) Load up your lashes with Lash Boosting Mascara.