The big day is fast approaching you are probably consumed with planning every detail of your wedding: the seating chart, honeymoon flights, party favors... the list goes on. If figuring out how to cover up an unwanted tattoo is on your to-do list, we are here to help! Here are 9 simple steps to follow to help minimize the appearance of your tattoo.
1) Use the Precision Eye Pencil in peach to cover any dark outlines of the tattoo.
2 and 3) Use the Corrective Camouflage Kit to start building coverage over the darkest areas.
Use the yellow shade to cover dark red, black, blue and purple. The mint shade covers red and lavender will help cover yellow, greys and greens. Use the neutral shade to help blend.
4) Use Protective Liquid Foundation and the Liquid Foundation Brush to cover the entire tattoo and blend.
7) Spray with Brush Cleaner to set the powders.
8) Touch up any dark areas with the Precision Eye Pencil in peach.
9) Finish with Loose Base on top in a slightly darker color.