There are a few classic beauty looks that never go out of style such as a Marilyn’s sultry red lips, Bridget’s perfect cat eye or Audrey’s bold brow. Quickly climbing the ranks as a beauty classic is a gorgeous smoky eye. What we love about a smoky eye is its versatility. This look can be exaggerated for a special occasion or subtly applied for an understated look that’s even appropriate for the office. Follow the steps below to recreate this stunning and elegant smoky eye look created by our National Makeup Artist, Jannena Billera.
2. Sweep Eye Shadow in coy in and above the crease.
3. Follow by applying the crease shade from the Smoky Eye Kit to the crease and then blend the colors together.
4. Press a generous amount of the liner shade from the Smoky Eye Kit over entire lid then blend towards outer corner of the eye.
5. Apply a small amount of the lid shade from the Smoky Eye Kit to the center of the lid.
6. Highlight brow bone and inner corner of the eye with the base shade of the Smoky Eye Kit.
7. Line upper lashline and lower waterline with Precision Eye Pencil in black then smoke out the line using the Smudge Brush.
9. Lightly apply Bronze in sunkiss to apples of cheeks.
10. Apply Royal Lip Crayon in buff
Labels: glo how-to, Makeup