What’s the best thing about the changing seasons? They give us a reason to try new beauty products! Swapping our beloved bright pinks for deep berry shades or adding a luxurious moisturizer to your nighttime routine are just a few ways you can revamp your repertoire. Here are our top five favorite products you must try this fall:
1) Pumpkin Enzyme Scrub - There isn’t a “fall favorites” list out there that doesn’t include something pumpkin - and this fragrant scrub doesn’t disappoint. Not only does it smell fantastic, but it removes skin cell buildup and stimulates cell regeneration. Add this scrub to your routine 2-4 times a week for a special fall treat that your skin will love!
2) Suede Matte Stick in port - Several of our favorite bloggers have been spotted wearing port (see it on Leah here, Lacey here and Jasmin here) and it’s not a surprise they love this deep wine color for fall. It adds the perfect amount of drama while still looking appropriate for day.
3) Jeweled Eye Pencils - There are too many amazing fall inspired colors in our Jeweled Eye Pencil collection to pick just one! We think merlot, antique, baroque and bark are all amazingly versatile for the season. Plus, they are easy to use and deliver rich, buildable pigment.
4) Restorative Cream - As the weather gets colder and drier it might be time to try a new moisturizer. Restorative Cream helps protect and repair dry skin with moisturizing and skin-strengthening antioxidants - perfect for the cooler, fall weather.
5) Cream Bronze - This lightweight bronzer is perfect for fall because it delivers a warm, natural looking glow. The formula is also ultra-silky and creamy which is great for dry, winter skin. Plus, a portion of the sales benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation!
Labels: Makeup, skincare