The holidays are the perfect time to experiment with glamorous new looks and our new Dual Essence Clutch makes it easier than ever to showcase your duality. We created two very distinct looks using the same kit to help inspire and guide you to try something new (be on the lookout for a second tutorial later this week!). This look is all about creating modern allure with a pretty nude lip, subtle smoky eye and perfectly bronzed cheekbones.
This look was created using the Elemental Eye Collection and other items found in the Dual Essence Clutch unless noted otherwise. Follow these steps and then share your interpretation on social media using #gloholiday2015.
1. Apply Eye Shadow in bubbly to entire lid as base color.
2. Blend Eye Shadow in adobe and hena into crease.
3. Apply Eye Shadow in adobe and hena to lower lashline and blend.
5. Add Eye Shadow in eclipse to outer corner of eye and blend.
6. Thinly line upper lashline with Liquid Ink* in black.
9. Apply Cream Bronze in warmth to the outer corner of cheekbone area.
10. Apply a touch of Cream Blush* in fig to apples of cheeks.
Labels: glo how-to, Holiday 2015, Makeup, New Arrivals