Earlier this week we posted a tutorial featuring the new Cream Glaze Crayon in chiffon. Now it’s time to turn it up a notch with today’s tutorial featuring the gorgeous new Suede Matte Crayon in crimson. This stunning red will be sure to turn heads at any holiday party, and when paired with a gorgeously simple eye, the results are unforgettable.
This look was created using the Elemental Eye Collection and other items found in the Dual Essence Clutch unless noted otherwise. Follow these steps and then share your interpretation on social media using #gloholiday2015.
1. Apply Eye Shadow in bubbly to entire lid as base color.
2. Add Eye Shadow in breathless to lid and inner corner of eyes.
3. Blend Eye Shadow in cosmic and adobe in crease.
4. Apply Eye Shadow in adobe to lower lashline and blend
5. Thinly line upper lashline with Liquid Ink* in black
Labels: glo how-to, Holiday 2015, Makeup, New Arrivals