When all the Christmas shopping is done and the gifts are wrapped, you realize you’ve forgotten one thing: stocking stuffers! Here are a few stocking stuffer ideas for her.
- Chocolate - You can never go wrong with a little chocolate. Dark chocolate truffles, homemade peppermint bark or oversized peanut butter cups. Mmm!
- Lipstick - Select a Lipstick or Gloss shade that matches her personality. Is she bold and daring? Find her perfect holiday red.
- Fun socks - Pick out a pair of socks in a vibrant color or wild pattern.
- Lottery tickets - A scratch-and-win lotto ticket is filled with excitement, and what if she’s a winner? Friends for life.
- Travel-size skincare - Mini cleanser is great to have on hand for travel and makes for an adorable stocking stuffer.
- Shimmer - Pick some blush or shimmer that will give a beautiful pop of color to her look. Try Shimmer Brick or Shimmer Duo.
- Elastic hair ties - These are always essential. Hair ties are worse than socks when it comes to disappearing, so you can never have too many.
- Nail polish - Pinks and reds are safe bets, but try and have a little fun with some glitter lacquer.
- Water bottle - Anyone can use a reusable water bottle, and it makes for a great New Year’s Resolution: drink more water!
- Hand cream - In the dry winter months hand cream is a must-have.
Stocking stuffers are fun to give (and get!), so don’t forget these little guys.
Labels: glo minerals