Whether you’re going out or staying in, it’s always fun to be a little festive while ringing in the new year. Glam it up with a little glitter this New Year’s Eve, and you’ll shine brighter than the Times Square Ball.
Get the Look
Finish your look with a nude gloss (try Gloss in naked) or go all out with a red lip. Here’s to 2016!
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in keepsake to the lid from the lashline to crease and blend the edges with your finger.
- Using the Mini Crease Brush, apply Eye Shadow in sable to the outer corner of your eye, creating a dramatic V shape.
- Next, take Eye Shadow in graphite with the same brush and apply to the middle portion of your lid, blending softly with sable.
- Gently pack Dust 24K in silver on the lid using the Eye Blender Brush, overlapping with graphite.
- Smudge Eye Shadow in sable along the outer third of the lower lashline using the Smudge Brush.
- Apply Eye Shadow in graphite to the center portion of your lower lid, creating a soft transition.
- Finish the shadow by patting Dust 24K in silver on the inner corner of your eye.
- Line the upper lashline with Liquid Ink Eyeliner in black.
- Finish the look with a generous coat of Lash Boosting Mascara in black to the upper and lower lashes.
Labels: glo how-to, glo minerals