2. Lightly blend Cream Blush
in fig on the cheeks, sweeping up towards the temple. Using a cream blush creates a hydrated, sheer wash of color, a great makeup pick for dry skin
, and is very easy to blend out. fig is a neutral peachy shade, which will give you a touch of warmth.
3. Apply Eye Shadow
in coy to crease as well as upper and lower lashline. coy is a warm, matte caramel shadow, an amazing transition color that aids in seamless blending, the perfect natural shade to wear when you’re going for minimal eye makeup.
4. Highlight the inner corner of the eyes with Eye Shadow in diamond. Highlighting the tear duct opens up the eyes for an awake appearance.
5. Thinly line the upper lashline with Precise Micro Eyeliner
in black to make the base of the lashes look slightly fuller.
6. Fill in waterline with Precision Eye Pencil
in peach to brighten the eyes and make them seem larger.
7. Coat upper and lower lashes with Volumizing Mascara
8. Lightly fill brows in with Brow Powder Duo
. Our model wears auburn. If you’re only going to do one thing with your makeup, defining your brows can make a huge difference in your appearance.
9. Line and fill lips with Suede Matte Crayon
in monogram. Suede Matte Crayons make for a great lip liner because of their intense staying power and matte finish.
10. Top with Gloss
in pueblo to nude out the lip and add a touch of shine. This combo is the definition of your-lips-but-better.